WYMIANA

Nazwiązywanie współpracy partnerskiej z jednostkami pożarniczymi za granicą.

Topic author
SZUBEK
https://dekodeco.com.pl/producent-mebli-na-wymiar-w-warszawie-nowoczesne-kuchnie/

WYMIANA

Post autor: SZUBEK »

WITAM!

MAM PRO¦BÊ MA£¡ KTO MA NAMIARY NA JAK¡¦ STRA¯ W NIEMCZECH CHÊTN¡ DO WYMIANY PNWM. PODAJE MÓJ E-MAIL SZUPAWEL@WP.PL

DZIEKI Z GÓRY

tesia

Post autor: tesia »

Je¶li jeste¶cie zainteresowani wspó³prac± PL-N lub szukacie partnera to polecam kontakt:

Deutsche Jugendfeuerwehr
sekretariat
Koblenzer Strasse 133
53177 Bonn
tel. 0228 952910
fax.0228 334160
email: info@jugendfeuerwehr.de :wink:

guihuomao

Re: WYMIANA

Post autor: guihuomao »

“We are reading the first 1)verse of the first chapter of a book whose pages are 2)infinite...”

I do not know who wrote those words, but I have always liked them as a 3)reminder that the future can be anything we want to make it. We can take the mysterious, 4)hazy future and carve out of it anything that we can imagine, just as a 5)sculptor carves a statue from a shapeless stone.

We wow power leveling, are all in the position of the farmer. If we plant a good seed, we reap a good harvest. If our seed is poor and full of 6)weeds, we reap a useless crop. If we plant nothing at all, we harvest nothing at all.

I want the future to be better than the past. I don’t want it 7)contaminated by the mistakes and errors with which history is filled. We should all be concerned about the future because that is where we will spend the remainder of our lives.

The past is gone and 8)static. Nothing we can do will change it. The future is before us and 9)dynamic. Everything we do will affect it. Each day brings with it new 10)frontiers, in our homes and in our business, if we only recognize them. We are just at the beginning of the progress in every field of human endeavor.

As soon as I walked outside, I was greeted with the shimmering [1] white blanket of cold. Despite the chill overwhelming [2] my skin, inside I was warm. I felt as though I could be giving off [3] heat; I had the desire to stay out in this freeze for hours. It was the type of day that speaks to you through its elements; I took a deep breath to hear more snow was coming.
world of warcraft power leveling,  As I walked I looked up, trying to realize what made this day so beautiful, so serene. It was as if time had been put temporarily on hold and I along with it. Or maybe I was the only one unpaused...
  Either way, the solitude [4] was comforting, and I sensed myself floating away. I sat down on the edge of a curb [5] and listened. All there was to hear was the wind rushing over the top of my head and circling some old, cracking leaves some yards away. To me it was the reassuring sound of nature, trying not to be forgotten.
  Now if only I could remember where I was going 4

human endeavor

denialjohn71

Post autor: denialjohn71 »

The comments in this forum is fantastic. I want to know about the website related to the watches. Have you any idea about it?

jouli

Post autor: jouli »

Hi, jouli tutaj, jestem studentem microsoft mcse. Pierwsze pokładzie jedynie wyszukać i znaleźć w witrynie. Twoja strona jest naprawdę ładne zwłaszcza ta różnica między przywódcami artykuł jest bardzo praktyczne. Wszystkie artykuły są bardzo pouczające i rozszerzyć swoją wiedzę partii. Well this site odgrywa bardzo ważną rolę w poprawie naszej nowej generacji dobrą pracę .... keep it up

szymii
OSP (gm., woj.): Żórawina, Dolnośląskie

Post autor: szymii »

Witam serdecznie...

Chciał bym sie dowiedzieć czy jednostki za naszymi granicami Polski i Ci z Polski, nie maja do oddania sprzętu by wesprzeć naszą jednostkę?? :)
gorąco pozdrawiam.

--I wanted to know if the unit for our Polish borders and those of Polish,
do not have to donate equipment to support our body? :)
I warmly greet.

--Ich wollte wissen, ob das Gerät für unsere polnischen Grenzen und die der polnischen, nicht haben, um Ausrüstung zu spenden, um unseren Körper zu unterstützen? :)
Herzlich grüße ich.

rafelra00
OSP (gm., woj.): gmina brzesko, województwo małopolskie
Kontakt:

Post autor: rafelra00 »

Ja mam namiary możesz się do mnie odzywać, jak jeszcze aktualne.

czassi
OSP (gm., woj.): 6575634534534365464234
Kontakt:

Post autor: czassi »

Używajcie polskich znaków podczas pisania. Bardzo ładnie proszę.

ariall31

Post autor: ariall31 »

Aktualne ???

password1

Post autor: password1 »

Ciekawe.
Awatar użytkownika

Artur Pałuki
OSP (gm., woj.): OSP Szelejewo - Pałuki

Post autor: Artur Pałuki »

Witam serdecznie...

Chciał bym sie dowiedzieć czy jednostki za naszymi granicami Polski i Ci z Polski, nie maja do oddania sprzętu by wesprzeć naszą jednostkę?? :)
gorąco pozdrawiam.

--I wanted to know if the unit for our Polish borders and those of Polish,
do not have to donate equipment to support our body? :)
I warmly greet.

--Ich wollte wissen, ob das Gerät für unsere polnischen Grenzen und die der polnischen, nicht haben, um Ausrüstung zu spenden, um unseren Körper zu unterstützen? :)
Herzlich grüße ich.[/quote]

Nawiązując do postu , jestem zainteresowany taka wymiana . Jeżeli ktoś może w jakiś sposób pomoc proszę o kontakt
Pozdrawiam
Szelejewo

mlody93

Post autor: mlody93 »

Witam. Czy ktoś może posiada adres strony , gdzie łopatologicznie jest opisane krok po kroku wszystko odnośnie nawiązania współpracy z jednostką z Niemiec ? Chciałbym, nawiązać współprace w zakresie szkoleń wspólnych, korespondencji i pozyskać sprzęt wycofywany przez nich. Proszę info na priv. Musze uruchomić jednostkę, która jest 50 lat za murzynami.
ODPOWIEDZ Poprzedni tematNastępny temat