Pierwsza Akcja Ratowniczo Gaśnicza.

Dyskusja o aktualnych wydarzeniach odnoszących się do typowych sytuacji życia codziennego. Informacje z pierwszej ręki obejmujące tematy przyciągające uwagę.
Awatar użytkownika

Topic author
młodyyzf
https://dekodeco.com.pl/producent-mebli-na-wymiar-w-warszawie-nowoczesne-kuchnie/

Pierwsza Akcja Ratowniczo Gaśnicza.

Post autor: młodyyzf »

Szukałem na forum ale nie znalazłem. Dlatego chciałbym aby starsi strażacy z większym doświadczeniem wypisali jak należy się zachowywać podczas akcji kogo się słucha i wszystko to co jest ważne.
!!!_MŁODY_!!!

orzeszek

Re: Pierwsza Akcja Ratowniczo Gaśnicza.

Post autor: orzeszek »

Jeżeli chcesz brać udział w akcjach ratowniczo-gaśniczych, powinieneś być członkiem JOT a co za tym idzie, posiadać ukończony z wynikiem pozytywnym kurs podstawowy członka JOT i szkolenie bhp organizowane przez KM lub KP PSP. Jeżeli ukończyłeś to pytanie nie na miejscu a jeżeli nie to nie możesz wyjeżdżać do akcji.

dawid_a

Post autor: dawid_a »

jeżeli spełniasz kryteria wymienione przez dh orzeszek to zastanów się po co jest funkcja dowódcy

guihuomao

Post autor: guihuomao »

“We are reading the first 1)verse of the first chapter of a book whose pages are 2)infinite...”

I do not know who wrote those words, but I have always liked them as a 3)reminder that the future can be anything we want to make it. We can take the mysterious, 4)hazy future and carve out of it anything that we can imagine, just as a 5)sculptor carves a statue from a shapeless stone.

We wow power leveling, are all in the position of the farmer. If we plant a good seed, we reap a good harvest. If our seed is poor and full of 6)weeds, we reap a useless crop. If we plant nothing at all, we harvest nothing at all.

I want the future to be better than the past. I don’t want it 7)contaminated by the mistakes and errors with which history is filled. We should all be concerned about the future because that is where we will spend the remainder of our lives.

The past is gone and 8)static. Nothing we can do will change it. The future is before us and 9)dynamic. Everything we do will affect it. Each day brings with it new 10)frontiers, in our homes and in our business, if we only recognize them. We are just at the beginning of the progress in every field of human endeavor.

As soon as I walked outside, I was greeted with the shimmering [1] white blanket of cold. Despite the chill overwhelming [2] my skin, inside I was warm. I felt as though I could be giving off [3] heat; I had the desire to stay out in this freeze for hours. It was the type of day that speaks to you through its elements; I took a deep breath to hear more snow was coming.
world of warcraft power leveling,  As I walked I looked up, trying to realize what made this day so beautiful, so serene. It was as if time had been put temporarily on hold and I along with it. Or maybe I was the only one unpaused...
  Either way, the solitude [4] was comforting, and I sensed myself floating away. I sat down on the edge of a curb [5] and listened. All there was to hear was the wind rushing over the top of my head and circling some old, cracking leaves some yards away. To me it was the reassuring sound of nature, trying not to be forgotten.
  Now if only I could remember where I was going 4

human endeavor
ODPOWIEDZ Poprzedni tematNastępny temat