Komora dymowa

Nurtujące kwestie na temat szkoleń i doskonalenia umiejętności pożarniczych.

sedi
https://dekodeco.com.pl/producent-mebli-na-wymiar-w-warszawie-nowoczesne-kuchnie/

Re: Komora dymowa

Post autor: sedi »

potwierdzam każdy przed wejściem wypełniał kartę i ma teraz zaświadczenie.

kriso86

Post autor: kriso86 »

witam.czy jeśli nie zostałem dopuszczony przez lekarza do przejścia komory to czy zostanę dopuszczony do egzaminu teoretycznego i praktycznego? Jeśli nie to czy nadal będę mógł brać udział w akcjach ratowniczo gaśniczych?
Awatar użytkownika

GLM
OSP (gm., woj.): Długa Koscielna

Post autor: GLM »

MY mieliśmy egzaminy wcześniej i wydaje mi się że nie wolno Ci zakładać podczas akcji aparatu ODO
Święty Florianie patronie nasz ,miej w opiece naszą Straż

Zqotn2395

Order Mulberry Purses And Handbags Located At Deal Estimates

Post autor: Zqotn2395 »

These days, windows 7 key
is among the most famous makers; together with buying mulberry affordable handbags is mostly a token of style and movement. It is the most impressive expensive makers that does not experience very high amount, and also boasts regular earnings for their people to take pleasure from that classiness on this great merchandise not having getting worried in regards to the charge point. Mulberry is especially an english trademark, thinking that has also lasted as the announcement with genuineness and type. Many recognized stars enjoy Kate Mose can be admirers of these looked on make.
norton 2013 product key
Awatar użytkownika

GLM
OSP (gm., woj.): Długa Koscielna

Re: Order Mulberry Purses And Handbags Located At Deal Estim

Post autor: GLM »

Zqotn2395 pisze:These days, windows 7 key
is among the most famous makers; together with buying mulberry affordable handbags is mostly a token of style and movement. It is the most impressive expensive makers that does not experience very high amount, and also boasts regular earnings for their people to take pleasure from that classiness on this great merchandise not having getting worried in regards to the charge point. Mulberry is especially an english trademark, thinking that has also lasted as the announcement with genuineness and type. Many recognized stars enjoy Kate Mose can be admirers of these looked on make.
norton 2013 product key
chyba trzeba zadzwonić na obożną żeby porządek zrobili z tym forum
Święty Florianie patronie nasz ,miej w opiece naszą Straż
ODPOWIEDZ Poprzedni tematNastępny temat