OSP W KSRG

Pytania i rady na temat funkcjonowania Krajowego Systemu Ratowniczo-Gaśniczego.

Topic author
OGOREK1977
https://dekodeco.com.pl/producent-mebli-na-wymiar-w-warszawie-nowoczesne-kuchnie/

OSP W KSRG

Post autor: OGOREK1977 »

JEżELI KTOś ZNA STRONE BąDż MA DOSTęP DO LISTY JEDNOSTEK OSP ,KTóRE Są W KSRG ( CHODZI MI O CAłY KRAJ) TO BARDZO PROSZE O POMOC :D

osporweques
Kontakt:

Post autor: osporweques »

Sugerujê zwróciæ sie z tym pytaniem do KG PSP jako osoby odpowiedzialnej za powo³anie jednostek do KSRG.Zreszta ZG ZOSP powinien mieæ takie dane na podstawie corocznie sk³adanych sprawozdañ.

Topic author
OGOREK1977

Post autor: OGOREK1977 »

pisałem tez do ZOSP ale niedostałem zadnej odpowiedzi

Tomasz Poręba

Post autor: Tomasz Poręba »

OGOREK1977 pisze:pisałem tez do ZOSP ale niedostałem zadnej odpowiedzi
Kiedy pisałeć do ZOSP RP i czy do Zarządu Głównego czy Wojewódzkiego, o co pytałeś i do kogo konkretnie było skierowane Twoje pismo? tomasz.poreba@zg.zosprp.pl
Szamot

xXx

Re: OSP W KSRG

Post autor: xXx »

Tu masz na stronce wykaz wszystkich jednostek OSP włączonych do KSRG na dzień 31.12. 2007 r

http://www.straz.gov.pl/?p=/pl/ksrg/osp_ksrg/

OSP Rosenberg

Post autor: OSP Rosenberg »

Strona Komendy Głównej PSP: www.kgpsp.gov.pl

guihuomao

Post autor: guihuomao »

Diogenes was a famous Greek philosopher of the fourth century B.C.,who established the philosophy of cynicism.He

often walked about in the daytime holding a lighted lantern,peering around as if he were looking wow gold for something.When

auestioned about his odd behavior,he would reply,"I am searching for an honest man."

Diogenes held that the good man was self-sufficient and did not require material comforts or wealth.He believed that

wealth and possessions constrained humanity‘s natural state of freedom.In keeping with his philosophy,he was

perefectly satisfied with making his home in a large tub discarded from the temple of Cybele,the goddess of nature.

This earthen tub,called a pithos,and formerly been used for holding wine or oil for the sacrifices at the temple.

wow power leveling,  One day,Alexander the Great ,conqueror of half the civilized world,saw Diogenes sitting in this tub in the sunshine

.So the king,surrounded by his countries,approached Diogenes and said,"I am Alexander the Great."The philosopher

replied rather contemptuously,"I am Diogenes,the Cynic."Alexander then asked him if he could help him in any way."

world of warcraft power leveling,  Yes,"shot back Diogenes,"don‘t stand between me and the sun."A surprised Alexander then replied quickly,"If I were 5

in any way

ODPOWIEDZ Poprzedni tematNastępny temat